Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blog has been added to Hopeful Parents web-site

From Tina,

As of today, Daniela's blog has been added to the list of blogs on the Hopeful Parents web-site! This means many more people will have access to her story. You can access Hopeful Parents by clicking on the web-site link on the lower right side of this page. The site features blogs for many different types of disabilities. I have found it a great resource. There weren't many web-sites featuring young adults so I think Daniela's blog will hopefully add some new insights ( and hope) for families.

Daniela hasn't had much time to post the past week. She has been busy finishing up her last days ever at Gloucester High School. She'll have more time now that school is over. I took her and 2 friends out to dinner last night to celebrate. It seems so strange after 23 years not to have a child in the school system!

Daniela will write in the next few days. Until then, let me wish all of you a wonderful summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniella and Tina! Great blog! I just started one too! My daughter Jessie is 20, altho still in school. Her dream is college too. We live in Canada. I'd love you to visit the blog! See what you think. Jessie plans to get her own up and running this summer. Cheers! Nancy in Ottawa. www.dsbutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete