Friday, October 29, 2010

Part 1 -read this post first -- Going to America's Got Talent on Tour and MEETING THEM!!!!!

Something very, very exciting happened to me yesterday!  For my 21st birthday present (an early present - my birthday is Dec. 18th), I asked my mom to take me to see America's Got Talent  -Live on Tour in Richmond. She said yes! Yesterday was the show. I was so excited. I couldn't wait. What I didn't know was that my mom had an extra surprise for me. She took me out to dinner first and told me the surprise. She had gotten us VIP tickets!!!! We got to sit up front and after the show, we got to meet the performers and I got their autographs and my picture taken with them!!!! It was incredible. I wasn't expecting any of this. I want to thank my mom for giving me this wonderful present. On the next 2 posts are just of a few of the pictures my mom took. I was too excited and busy watching the show to take pictures. She is going to put the rest of them on a web-site where you can see how wonderful the show was. The performers were all amazing. I loved every minute of the show.

After the show, we waited in line to meet many of the stars. The only ones we didn't get to meet were Jackie Evancho ( who had to go on the bus to get some sleep) and Michael Grasso. But I talked to all of the other stars. Studio One Young Beast Society sang Happy birthday to me! Michael Grimm called me sweetie and hugged me! Taylor Mathews gave me a signed poster with my name on it and hugged me too! They were so sweet! Prince Poppycock was very funny and I even got a picture with his mom. They are from Virginia. Jeremy Schoonhoven broke his hand at a show and had surgery, but still performed and was great. Jackie Evancho sang so wonderfully, I felt like crying. Fighting Gravity (from Virginia Tech) and Michael Grasso were also amazing and so were Christina and Ali.
It was such a wonderful show. Thank you, Mom!!!!!!!!!!

Click on the links above to find out more about the acts!



with my VIP pass, getting ready to go in to the show -so excited!!!!!!
The show started with Studio One -The Young Beast Society. They moved so fast it was hard to take their picture!

Then came Ali and Christina

Michael Grasso - Wow!

Michael Grasso and the host of the show, Jerry Springer

Taylor Matthews -very cute!!!

Prince Poppycock -so funny!

Jackie Evancho - what a beautiful voice - we sat so close the smoke made me cough!

Jackie

Jeremy Vanschoonhoven riding with a broken hand -see the guy on the floor-scary!

Christina, Taylor, and Ali!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Christina, Daniela:

    where is the site?

    (the one with the pictures on it).

    And it's good to know you were excited and busy, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Daniela!! To me, the most amazing picture of this group was the one of you with your pass - you're a beautiful young woman now! (I hope this goes through - I am posting as "anonymous" because I don't fit any of the other descriptions from the dropdown menu. I am Mrs. Hixon.)

    ReplyDelete