Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BUSY SUMMER!!!

y
This is from our trip to Washington DC . We went to the Smithsonian Folklife Festival.

This man is from Mexicao.
My new room!!!!!!!!


Hello,

I'm sorry for not writing to you but I have had a busy summer. I have been volunteering at the animal shelter. We have been doing a lot of fun stuff. I have been working hard on my new room. I love my new room and I like my big bed. I am going on an exciting trip and I will be writing to you when I get back.


love, Daniela

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. What a busy summer!

    The pictures really tell the story.

    I also like the redesign of the site: it's a tangy orange, the green titles are easy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's me, Jeremy. Whoa!!! Nice room, Daniela! You weren't kidding when you told me about the room. I love it!!!
    Love,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete