Saturday, December 4, 2010

Training Heidi - teaching basic obedience to a friend's dog

Hi Everybody!

It's been awhile since I've written. I'm sorry about that! My mom had surgery a couple of weeks ago but now we are back!


For the past couple of months I have been doing a basic obedience course at the Gloucester Kennel Club with my sister's friend's dog Heidi. I was excited to get the chance to learn how to work with a dog. It was lots of fun and I learned a lot. I want to thank my sister Marcy and her friend Jacob for helping me to do this. Below are some pictures of my training and a video! 


The first couple of weeks were hard but it got easier every week. I would love to do the advanced course in the spring.


I think the course will help me a lot with my volunteer work at the Humane Society.

love,  Daniela




Teaching Heidi to stay!

Receiving our certificate at the end of the course!





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment