Friday, May 21, 2010

A Magazine Article

This week my mom and I did something exciting together. We wrote a magazine article. We wrote it for Adoption Today magazine. My mom has written lots of stories for Adoption Today. Some of them were about me. I've always wanted to write a story for a magazine. This time I got to do it!!!


We wrote the story about the new college programs for students with intellectual disabilities. We also wrote about Think College and my blog. The story will probably be published sometime this summer.

I can't wait until the magazine comes out!!! I hope the story helps other kids who are adopted and have disabilities to have better futures!!

love, Daniela

Adoption Today Magazine
http://www.adoptinfo.net/

1 comment:

  1. You are more than just an inspiration to people with disabilities... you are motivational to people like me with no disabilities and need to stop whining and get things done like you do!
    -Thanks really.

    ReplyDelete