Tuesday, May 4, 2010

College Interviews Part 2- Horizons School

Hi everybody,

After we left Clemson, we drove to Atlanta where we stayed in a hotel. The next morning we drove to Birmingham Alabama. We went to visit the Horizons School. This school isn't part of a college. This school has a great program to help people become more independent. We spent the day with the students. We went to a class and visited their apartments. I had an interview by myself. I really enjoyed the day.

That night we had dinner at a cool pizza restaurant called The Merry Mushroom. The chairs were shaped like mushrooms.


I really loved The Horizons School, and I was so happy that they accepted me into the program. But I decided that I am not ready to live off campus yet. They are going to build their own housing, but they haven't started it yet. Maybe someday in the future I might go there after I finish another college program.  I do feel sad about not going there because I really liked everyone there, but maybe someday we will meet again!


Love, Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment