Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My boyfriend Jeremy

I am going to write a post to show you my friend Jeremy. We have been dating for about 3 and a half years.  He works at the library. He is trying to get a job at Walmart right now. He likes Star Wars and wrestling.  His mom just took us to see Iron Man 2. We've seen lots of movies together and have done other fun things. We have both grown up a lot since we met. These are pictures from when we went to his prom. It was so much fun.

He and I are both working really hard to become independent. Our parents, families and friends are proud of both of us.

Love,

Daniela

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful!!! OMG, thank you!!
    This is Jeremy, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this. Can't hardly wait to see more!!!
    Love always,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome pair! You both look gorgeous! I know you had a fun time...but I can't imagine having anything but fun when Daniela's involved.

    We love seeing Daniela here at Bethel. She's a huge help to the teachers she works with and the children, of course, adore her...just like we do!

    Valerie Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how grown up you look. I just want to say you and your boy have a great time together.
    Love,
    Emmy Sharf

    ReplyDelete