Saturday, August 21, 2010

Connor Doran ~ America's Got Talent Semi-finalist




This past week my mom and I watched America's Got Talent together and saw a young man named Connor Doran perform an indoor kite flying routine that wowed the judges and the crowd. The next night he was chosen for the semi-finals.  He has a seizure disability and has worked so hard to make this come true.  This video shows the results. He was so nice to the other contestant~

America's Got Talent - Week 12: Results 3 - Video - NBC.com

He really inspired me to work hard even when things get difficult.

Please watch the semifinals and vote for Connor and tell all your family and friends who deal with disabilities to vote as well!

Connor is now my friend on Facebook. Also my mom emailed his mom and she emailed right back! They are a wonderful family.

Thank you!!!!!


love,

Daniela
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. This is Jeremy, and I just watched one of the most unbelievable things I think I've ever witnessed. As a guy with disabilities myself, I definetly relate to Mr. Doran. I've been underestimated and looked at by some people with scorn and distrust, all because of my disability. But the funny thing is, the kick I get out of it at the end the day is worth it when I do my thing and see the surprise on those same people's faces.
    I believe in Connor Doran, and I hope and pray that he shows the non-believers, those people who say he'd never be able to do anything, that he's got talent!!!!
    Thank you so much, Daniela, for showing this to the world and getting people on Connor Doran's bandwagon. Go Connor!!!!!
    Love always,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete