Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh my goodness!!

From Tina,

I knew that we have had lots of visitors since our announcement, but I couldn't believe it when I checked our visitor stats just now. We have had 742 visitors to the blog since last evening!!!! AND we had 342 NEW visitors within that number!! How crazy is that?


Amazing!!! Daniela is so thrilled. She keeps running out of her room, saying "Mom I got another email!!"

Check below on the last post about the missing states for the blog. We only need 6 more before we have all 50!

Thanks to all of our visitors and welcome to all of you who are new. You can become a follower  through Face book or google ( on the side page of the blog) so you'll know when we have posted something new.  I promise Daniela and I will have lots more interesting and, hopefully, helpful posts in the coming weeks!!


love, Daniela and Tina

2 comments:

  1. Maire Emma and CosticaOctober 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    Daniela,
    What wonderful news. I am soooooooooooo excited for you After all you all have been through the past few years and to succeed as you have, its fantastic. You have come so far,
    Love from Ireland from your friends Maire Emma and Costica XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so inspiring to be able to read stories like this, especially for mothers and children who may be experiencing the same things! They may gain insight and inspiration from you, and I think that's great. I'll keep enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete