Friday, April 16, 2010

The Humane Society

Here are two of the cats that I worked with at the animal shelter. The top one is named Leonardo. He was adopted last week. I miss him but I'm glad that he has a new home.

The bottom cat is named Peaches. She has not found a new family yet.

Today when I volunteered I cleaned out litter boxes and I took out the trash.

I socialize the cats so they can be ready for homes. Some of them can be very shy. Some of them are very friendly.

I love working at the animal shelter.

The people that I work with are very nice and they treat me very well. I look forward to going there every week.

I would love to work with animals for a career!!!

love, Daniela

2 comments:

  1. Daniela, this Terry Stacey from Helping Hands. I enjoyed reading your blog. I especially like cats and the cats in your photos are beautiful. Keep up the good blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, Daniela! I can't help but reitirate how much I'm proud of the work you've done at the animal shelter. You're dedication to the cause of helping needy animals is admirable and is one of the many reasons why I love you so much. I pray that you keep up the good work and maybe one day adopt one of those cats.
    Love always,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete