Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Working at the Wellness Center

Yesterday I went with my job coach from the high school to work at our local Wellness Center. I've been going there all year to practice my work skills. At first it was hard, but now it is much easier. Now I can go off on my own to do my work while my job coach works with another student. She is happy for me that I can now work independently. I am too!!

These  are the kind of work skills I might use at lots of different jobs.

In my next blogs I'm going to write about the two different volunteer jobs. I have great pictures to show you!!!

Love, Daniela

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! First Comment! Hey Daniela! It's Jeremy. Gotta say I love the blog and love the pictures. Hope there's more to come. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela! Just wanted you to know how proud I am of you for all that you have done and all that you are striving for. You are doing a tremendous job while you are at the Wellness Center and am so proud that you are now able to work independently. I hope others will also start a blog. Best of luck to you with the college programs. I hope you get into the one of your dreams, but know that you will enjoy any of them. Keep up the good work!

    Renee Wilson
    Job Coach

    ReplyDelete