Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WELCOME!!

Hi this is Daniela! Welcome to my blog. Let me tell you a little about myself. I’m 20 years old and I live in Virginia. I was born in Romania and was adopted when I was 15 months   old. I live with my mom and dad and I have an older sister who is an art teacher.

When I was born I lived in an orphanage. Because I didn’t get any attention, I have some disabilities. I’m writing this blog because I want to show people what I’m doing to help myself become more independent. I have a new camera so I can take pictures  to show the things I’m doing. My mom will be writing too.

I hope you enjoy my blog!!


love, Daniela

3 comments:

  1. Daniela,
    This is so exciting! From the moment I first met you at missions camp, your beatiful brown eyes and warm hugs captivated me. Then, watching you overcome your nerves as you worked at the cafe here in Richmond, I was inspired. You are an amazing individual and I know your family is proud of you.
    I will be following your blog because I know your journey is going to be awesome.
    Much love and best wishes,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea. You have grown up to be such a determined, beautiful young woman. You and your family are amazing.

    Victor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Daniela,
    You are so inspirational and I am so happy for you. You must be marvelous helping the special education teacher. Now that I am working with children, I would love to have someone like you in my classroom. Best of luck, and I look forward to keeping up with your progress. You're blog will be great.
    Nancy Wellhousen

    ReplyDelete